Translate

Friday 14 October 2016

Lavinia stamps

Hi crafty friends. 
I'm here with a reminder that there is still time to participate in the October  Lavinia stamps challenge. This months challenge is purple and blue hues.
http://laviniastamps.com/lavinia-stamps-monthly-creative-challenge/
There is a £40 Lavinia stamps gift voucher for the lucky winner. 
I would like to share my latest DT sample with you. 
I have made a tags for this challenge here is tag number 3 to inspire you. 
I have inked the background with distress inks. 
Seedless preserves, tumbled glass, shaded lilac, weathered wood and dusty Concorde. 
I used Spotty toadstools, butterflies and the Spirit of Christmas verse, from Lavinia stamps. 
I also used Pebeo gilding paste, and silver foil, and a gold pen for highlights to match the verse. 
Looking forward to seeing all your fantastic creations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment