Translate

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Lavinia stamps December challenge.

Good evening, crafty friends. 
The Lavinia stamps December challenge starts today. The theme for this month is Something Magical. 
I have made two projects to inspire you. 
I love the new spellbound fairy and small snail stamps, so thought I would use these, while thinking about my design, I thought it would be nice to use the chasing dreams stamp. This when I came up with idea to have the first project sprinkling fairy dust on the small snail, so he would grow quickly,so on my second project the fairy could go chasing dreams. Hope I have inspired you to have a go in the December challenge, where you could be the lucky winner of a £40 gift voucher to spend in the Lavinia stamps store. What a great way to bring in the new year. Good luck and happy crafting. 

I have used the following stamps on my projects. 


I used distress inks for the backgrounds...
seedless preserves, and  dusty concord. Images stamped with black versamark. Highlights done with winkastella and white pen. The flowers were inked with versamark chalk ink perfect plumeria onto vellum. BloggerImage
BloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment